Today is my 4th years wedding anniversary...
And also my princess is 2 weeks.. Her mummy confinement moments left 1mth to go.
Nothing special for this anniversary.. To bring forward to celebrate next month...
For my hubby...
" thanks for your patience, showering me with loves, caring, sincere & being father of 3 children..."
Having 3 children within 4 years is quite tough for us.. Thank you for Allah S.W.T for patience. Remember my mom used to take care 4 of us.. yess.. she's working mom like me... There's up & down in our marriage life & we have to give & take...
" Siapa kata alam rumahtangga tak pernah gaduh"... I merajuk tak bebual 1 hari, pun pernah... heheh
oh ya thanks Jenny & Trina for dropping by... Trina , Nice meeting you...
I love you gifts... Essence Of chix... heheheh makes me wake in day... heheheh
I wish to have Junk foods now..
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment