Saturday, January 14, 2006

After Labour

I'm so not updates.. anyway just want to share..

after sent to level 3 ward.. my room number was 3131.. dat's my favourite number.. single room with lodger's bed.. my hubby wanted to stay in hospital .. marathon since whole day...

raining since I was in labour day.. my hubby brought my 2 sons came over.. looked like they are excited.. too bad they can't meet Alyssa yet.. she's with my predi, Dr Sim SK. after a while my pedi came & told me abt Alyssa's condition .. Alhumduilah She's fine.. oh ya I could feel contraction .. it could be my uterus.. I asked the nurse to give pain killer.. pop in & dozed to sleep.. serious I can't sleep at all..

Next morning, my head was spinning.. terrible headache .. pop in another pain killer.. Dr Aziz made check up for all his patients... He told me that I'm such a brave & endure the labour pain. cheh! wait till 5 yrs.. you will come & see me again, Sab.. aiyo let me reconsider again ok.. pheww! 4 children... wait till my princess is 6yrs old.. Primary 1..wait & see lah...

my princess came & very wangi.. after bathing.. gave her my milk.. yes .. I got milk..remember my nipples are invented already..

my very first vistors are my sister & family.. my nieces are very exciting... they wanted to see their new born cuzz.

at 1 pm.. I got urut appt at the same ward .. I felt much better .. kentol darah semua keluar ( sorry unsensor)

evening... frina & family and also Mayang family.. Lyn (babybandot & family.. Suraya Taib & family

ok I got go... alyssa is crying.. milk time..

No comments: