Thursday, April 13, 2006

Exclusive for me

since friday after my FDW came back from home leaves. I was enjoying myself to salon, facial & spa...serious enjoying myself... mostly I paid half the price..

friday.. made a date wif my cuzzin, Linda to go Little India..she drove me there.. best tau dating my cuzz nie.. sebab kita berdua dah lama tak bebual2.. hot gossip u know.. My cousin, Kak ina has beauty salon there.. we made appt at 2pm..And I trust this products cos my sister, aunties & kaka sedara have been using this since last yr. their skin are nice somemore no make up..yups they look different, must say..

Kak Ina checked my skin.. I have uneven skin tones, a lot of blackheads & whiteheads.
as per normal facial.... I was told to use this product if I want to get rid all these problems.. I brought the product too.. My cuzz, linda told me that she ever used Dr.Secret.. indeed was expensive product.. with Shadira product.. even everybody can afford to buy...Not dat expensive.. I ever brought SK product, estee, ok..burn my wallet also..

I did treading

Sat & Sun ... exclusive for my famliy only.. we went to JB.. my sister brought semi D hse there.. tapi belum siap.. Insya Allah next yr.. I really enjoyed myself there.. went shopping at Giant Tampoi, makan kat my fav plc singgah Selalu...next round must visit Danga Bay..

Monday... shopping spreee for myself .. I went Bugis Junction alone.. den I went to Rustic Spa at Liang Seah St...enjoyed myself...

Tuesday.. rest

Wednesday... salon at Yishun.. highlt is abt $ 50.. recommened by Trina & jenny..
thanks babe....

I have to go now... I come back to work on Monday..

No comments: