Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gerl Gerl's Clothes

I have been temptating when browsing girl's clothes during window shopping. During bargain cheap prices.. confirm I grab even the boys's clothes.. nak beli mesti nak sama design...cos I have 2 boys .. like twin brothers

I'm so happy to see this... taupo from Aussie
Buah Labu..LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more plus this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

again this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

want to view kak kecik's wardrobe?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

taken half of daddy's wardrobe place...

Now I know why mummy likes to shop for girls's clothes.. like my sister.. prefers baby surfs.. she will passing down from my nieces's clothes... mostly are sexy & tready.. heheheh

thanks to Aunty Bandot for buying & tampo the abovemeationed. It's worth of buying clothes in Australia.. like Kidz designer, Country Road.. all of them are 100% cotten..

No comments: