Monday, April 03, 2006

April makes me like a Fool

on 3rd Apr.. I shld be back to office but I took 2 weeks leaves.. den I will be back on 17 apr.. best duduk rumah tau.. currently my FDW went back for home leaves.. She will be coming back on 06 apr...

after she left, me & my husband do the cleaning up the hse, dressing our 2 boys.. seriously very tired... I remember changing 3 t-shirts per day .. sweat sweat..
maybe becos I hardly handle mop, vacuam cleaner, washing the dishes.... and maybe I can loose weight ever more ... I envy my sister who is housewofe can handle 4 children plus sending them to school .. without a maid..

another funny stories or merepek that my 2 boys did in past few days..

On Thursday nite..

after dressing up them with bedtime clothes.. inside my room watching TV.. I left them alone while I was in kitchen.. I think they watched Playhse Disney Channel.. Alyssa was sleeping in living room & her daddy on nite shift.. u know sumthing? they were playing with Minyak Kayu Merah ... poured it on my matress.. when I went in my room, could smelled of minyak .. they threw the bottles inside the basket.. pretended nothing... nak marah pun tak jadi.. both of them showed me that Cheeky monkey smiles... no choice I had to wash the comforter.. nasib baik ada kena comforter... padan hal minyak tu kat dlm almari ...

Friday Nite at abt 11pm ..

their daddy was on way back home... they did it again ... but this time was my lipstick ( brand new one) lucky is not branded ones... they drawn on my TV set.. konon nak buat art & craft... ini lah tgk Disney Channel .. cerita Art Attack .. betul kasi I heart attack..
serious I can't scold the cos they gave me their cheeky & cute smiles.... susah nak marah diorg .. limit jerit aje ..
but I did complained to their daddy... nothing much I can do... letak barang2 tinggi pun .. diorg boleh capai ...

oh ya .. alyssa is under my kak sedara 's care in day time.. she's doing fine & enable to drink her milk thru bottles....she still on 100% BF milks.. she refuses to drink formula.. prefers my BF milks...

weekend.. daddy was around... we were spending our time with them ...I think our children want our attention & love. I'm not complaining abt wat they did 2 days ago ... maybe part of their growing up & curious.

Saturday- at my in law's hse
Sunday- whole day at my fav Mall (Parkway Parade)

after my FDW comes back .. I have 1 week before resume back to work... I shld be pamper & rewards myself to spa, salon & yoga...

I miss doing yoga.. but I need to find time to do it again.. I already to master level & meaning I able to guide ppls.. but I need to go back to level 1.. maklum lah dah beranak 3...

ok I got to go.... feaching my 2 boys..

No comments: