Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Posted Dates Events

sorry that this could be very long entries.. I don't hv time to update..

My Abah showed me old pic of me.. I think my 2nd son(ilham Shawqi) has my 90% looks..
Wat u think?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh ya ! I wanted to show my garden .. of course I made the Plants robber more temptation.. I brought more plants .. plants .. since I'm at home maternity .. I love to shop for plants.... beside Alyssa's clothes..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last Saturday... ada Majlis Cukur rambut... let the pics tell u the story ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hubby's grandma..."sedap pulak si cik kak tu ya"

lepas dia muntah tempat baju monyang...heheh
tukar baju gown putih ( gift from Nina Nin)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

get ready to cukur rambut

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

first makcik.... " tolong cik eh.. potong sikit aje eh"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ya nie mak long pulak... kesemuannya 5 nenek2 potong rambut saya...ishhhhh..
tapi kan... majlis tu sungguh boring kan.. sempat saya tido sambil diorg gunting rambut saya...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"nak minum"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

at last ... "saya masih belum tahu nak botak rambut saya"

Wat u think?

juga mummy saya senpat posing dgn baju Hejab Iran...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: