Monday, March 06, 2006

2mths Baby Alyssa

Thanks for your concern on Nabil's health.. Syukur that he's fine now. We went his check up on Saturday & his tonsil is slightly better but he has heat rashes.. btw it's fine.

Last Saturday, we visited Baby Nia, one of my friend's daughter. She born the same month as Alyssa.

Sunday, We went 2 orang kahwin2 .. one of pengantin's age is 19 years old.. I think both of them. wow so young... at age 19 years, I was schooling rite..

we visited another baby.. Baby Atikah.. we reached there, she was sleeping.. yes.. 2 princess were sleeping...

today.. she's 2 mths old.. very soon mummy has to come back to work.. think long way to go .. in april 17... I want to spend time with her.. I have to train her babysitter so that she will get use to her..

btw... enjoy her pics taken yesterday.. she wore a dress (old Navy) ..
thanks Aunty Jenny & Trina.. fit prefect on her..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: