I know .. I have being MIA for 1 week because I can't even log in my PC at all.. and because my 2 boys, princes & Little darling need my attention plus my Sungguh Manja Queen nak asyik didukung aje.. manja Betul
Again I'm Busy mom.. I can't wait for them to go back to school...
Anything exciting updates...
Duduk rumah, Window Shopping & jaga Anak2... tu aje .. tak best kan..
Few days back.. I went Pasar Gelyang Temp yg baru.. I missed old one too... The new place is much cleaner than the past... I can bring my market trolley. No human bodies jam.. unlike the old was dirty, smelly, watery & watever...But I brought Alyssa along .. Ah Pek jual ikan pun ingat I.. Nyonya jual sayur pun ingat... " dah beranak" " dah berapa bulan"..
I miss Gelyang foods too. like Goreng Pisang, Rojak Mamak Gelyang, NAsi Ayam Black Pepper yg skg sebelah Nasi Beryani Haji Yusof, Air syurp merah yg biji seraish...
ok better stop here... lapar pulak bila membaca.. hehehe
Another exciting news from my mom...
My brother just brought new car.. Kia Cerato.. I'm so happy for him.. Now my sister & brother have their own car...
My sister has Mazda 3
Myself is Chevrolet Optra..
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment