Monday, March 20, 2006

Bubbles Queen

Her favourite time is Mouth Bubbles...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

tengok pipi dia... mmmmmmmmm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

She's sleeping with her new pillow..
thanks, kak Ayunnie.. Alyssa likes it so much..

past few days, she's being cranky.. why?
running nose...brought her to see pd..
weight as 4.8kg.. no wonder I feel heavy..
hope she will gets better...

coming up event will be very soon..
after that on 27/03 will be taking care by my kak sedara( stays same blk as mine)
coming soon my helper will be home leaving for 8 days.. we are wondering if she will coming back ...hopefully I guess.

or else we will employ new helper if she don't come back.
I already explain with boss.. maybe I will be extending my annual leaves..
Look like I will be coming back to work in May..btw.. see how lah

No comments: