Friday, March 10, 2006

Melbource Moments

Yesterday my good buddy Bandot left for Melbourne Vacation.
I wish that I can go but my little girl is too small to go on vacation. Maybe we will go somewhere near ok. Hopefully next year, lyn..

I met her SIL.. does she looks familiar?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ladies in black are going for holidays.. Ladies in white lepak one corner .. minum Coffee Beans..

I call her Su... she is mother of 1..we were talking abt motherhood..
den abt 2pm, they have to go in... we were hugging each other... I will miss her also plus Aqil... Her hubby, Din also hugging each other being teasing from all of us..

I will fetch them on 26 march midnite...

We drove to IMM... just window shopping.. I went up to Pranks.. I'm in lup with their baby clothes & selling cheap price...brought her dress, pants & 3 tee shirts.. at $29..
I told hubby that I will shopping again when Alyssa is 6mths..

No comments: