Monday, April 24, 2006

Incredibles

About almost 1 week, I'm back to office..
I must say .. I"M STILL LOST..

In Island of LOST...

However, I'm gald to be part of DC project " Incredibles Stunt "...paid off my hard work & creative team work. Last Sat, I watched channel 33 & crossing my fingers, hopefully nothing happen.. gosh.. at 7.30pm I rev sms from my Mktg & Programming Mgr.. "Good Job ! Well done .. "

Best tau .. Dah lama org tak puji mcm gini

talking about Tivee..

alyssa loves to watch Tv..She loves to watch Playhse .. mcm paham aje..
again I spolit her by watching Baby Einsteins since I brought the whole collection.

my 2 boys love to watch plyhse & DC too..their HOT favourite is Mr Bean animation & Live..
ini mat selenge jugak korang suka eh
mind you, they can remember the time slot ok..

I got to go .. will update more abt Alyssa able to turn over... totally Incredibles

No comments: