Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Again Again I woke up late. Yesterday, I stayed till 9.30pm. I watched TV with Ilham. Feed him milk den makan sikit cos I'm so hungry. My hubby on nite shift. Tv ISM is back on seasons. shld say ok. all abt Kris Dayanti"s Hse, Saloma Bistro ( I been there once) & den switch over in haunted series (TCS5). Actually my hse yesterday ada something happening .. alamak shld't say here.. nanti my blog friends will ask me.. know more, pls ask me.


Last nite, kak Syu( dari Pkh.com.sg) called me abt maid story. quite fun. Well, I need to talk with my maid once chance.. iF she insisited to go back. Well, can't help it .. out u go...

My mom called me last nite. regarding maid, I need to ask my auntie abt admin fees, interview & Biodates. But I need to survey some other maid agencies. Kak Syu recomme me her agency..Today, I try to make myself free. cos I need to brief to my new superior abt werk ...

No comments: