Monday, April 12, 2004

Monday Blues ....

Boring sey... a lot of my paperworks not done yet. Oh ! no I didn't realised the clock . It's already 6pm, time for me to go home. But still more things undone. Dinner I had 2 piece of prata. Con't with my werk...huh received a call from my supervisor. Need a special training for him. Training on avid system ..The clock show me already 9.30, watch my TV on my desk is 3D Siti Nurhaliza new Program. then he called me again... arggggggh question to ask me .. ok done..

ON my desk watch Tv & do my paperwork..... almost 11pm.. I'm alone in the office.. I called my hubby to wait for me void deck. & call a cab to fetch me at Loyang Lane.

Quite scary ...very dark ..like nobody ... huh....I called my engrg to accompaied me to the carpark.. lately there's Blangadesh workers in my office bldg.. so have to be more careful esp people like me who work late almost everyday.

The Yellow cab arrived & proceed to PR.. Reached home, my Baby Nabil make so much noise.. I hugged him & he gave me a kiss with a sound Muahhh

No comments: