Wednesday, April 14, 2004

My BB un Well


Yesterday.... poor little askar jepun is sick ... I thought I reach home early, I could play with him. When my maid told me that he got tummy ache & his private part is rash.. Oh no! I brought him to see his paediatrician @ Elias Mall. after the nurse weight him & check his temp.. ok Mr. ilham pls proceed to the room. Actually he don't look sick indeed he able to smile to the doctor. den the dr pass me a can of milk Enfalac LF.. Lactous I think..I was told to stop his Enfalac A + first till he's ok.

After the clinic, my bill was abt $ 40. Catch direct bus to my home.. my little boy was curious abt moving vehicle. Curious Baby same as his Brother, Nabil. In Bus, Ilham's eyes dah ngtuk... den sleeeeeeeeeeep.....

My MIL called me to come to her place tomorrow for dinner... Guess What ? Her birthday... Watch CB2.. story line a bit tak logic.. esp.. pat Nurul & Julia in cab.. just call a few min talking abt on the way to airport... Nurul call Julia again .. NOw she in airport .. his bro left Sin..

I saw Lynn Abu bakar jadi minah senget... Dr chopra's patient....

No comments: