Monday, April 05, 2004

What a day? what a day? keep me busy all the day... Meeting meeting.. & presentation ..
today, I'm viewing tapes.

I'm quite mad with my maid till now I got no chance to talk to her .. cos dia nak balik negeri. . "Saya mau balik"
Yesterday, I went JB... den this maid agency insisted to see my maid last night. Den I got no choice I have my mother to be my witness. Lucky she was free, den she took a cab to go my hse... Out of curiousity wheather my maid is coming to me after her vacation. Maybe my answer is NO .. cos the journey to her homeland, may takes abt 2nites after the arrival in JKT airport. And the fishy part, she can't wait till her contact end or sent her back during hari raya puasa period..

No choice, I have to resign her.. I send her back to the agent... I just survey abt maid agency, need to reach new maid.. I will be taking long leave .. maybe 1 week.. Hoping this can be done on 1st week on May cos I got lots of project & brainstroming presentation stuffs.

No comments: