skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is beautiful
Fabulous, fantastic super duper mother of four FTWM- Full time working mother
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
I received a call from my sister in law that her grandma hospitalize in Alexandra Hosp. I will going there after work with my hubby.
Ntg happenig in office except for my paperworks. Must be very detail... cos I have a very detail boss, u know. cannot buff her..
catch again later....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2006
(70)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
►
2005
(86)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2004
(73)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(21)
Well, I ingatkan boleh balik rumah pukul 6pm.. tap...
Today I took time off. Cos nak settle loan & trans...
Well, I can't update my blog cos I'm too busy... w...
Hey Friday...... I got new 2nd hand pc from my ...
Early in Morning dah kena morning grumble with my ...
I want to cut my hair .. Gosh ugly now... I need t...
I received a call from my sister in law that her ...
Today Back to Blue Day.. I miss my transport... ...
Plants Plants I meet Lynn & Din in morning for b...
Looking forward for the weekend. Rest & sleep w...
Meeting for whole Day ... From morning meet with ...
My BB un Well Yesterday.... poor little askar je...
Monday Blues .... Boring sey... a lot of my paper...
Hi Gals, I got something to say .... hmmmm Co...
Today, I went to Tampines Sport for GYM .. Well I ...
Holiday is Good Friday. Yesterday I went to Musta...
Today, I just finished my one part of project & le...
Again Again I woke up late. Yesterday, I stayed ti...
Today .. I woke up very late at 9am. oh gosh ... N...
What a day? what a day? keep me busy all the day...
Today .. launch of my baby channel in Asia region ...
Links
Google News
About Me
Sabrina A B
working in sports channel, mother of 4 beautiful children. Nabil, ilham, Alyssa & Arfan.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment