Friday, April 09, 2004

Holiday is Good Friday. Yesterday I went to Mustafa Centre with my hubby, Lynn, Din & my darling Nabil. Ilham was sleeping at home. Wow it was so pack & anyway I brought my baby foods for Ilham. Lynn broght milk for little Aqil. Ilham dislike plain rice Nestum, he prefer Rice with banana or anything with fruits. Huh...Cerewat baby. Afterthat we proceed to Adam Road for drink. I haven't been there since I left with mediacorp. TI think was abt 4 yrs. Normally after work with medicorp, most of time I will be having supper with my ex staffs.

Today, I went marketing with my sis at Sheng Siong Bedok. I brought 3 fat chickrens, lot of veg, cooking oil for lunch tomorrow. Then I went Istean Tampines to purchase Birthday gift for my sis.

Then I prepared the recipies for chickren rice.....I cook for my hubby .. Mee Goreng for dinner. Yummy..

No comments: