Tuesday, October 18, 2005

14 days to go Ramamdan ..... My house still in the mess but I glad most of things already done... left over to paint the hall, dining area, study room & our bedroom....

Last Saturday, I went down to Colorland to choose color which was recommended by my collg Willie.. Bright yellow .. never in life & dare to choose dat color... I shld give a try & imagine. Study Room will be Greeeeem color ( light ones )..

Pada siapa2 nak dtg pada musim raya, dipersilakan ok..

Oh ya! We were out from 11am-12midnite.. From Bugis area to Bt Batok ( park our kids there) den Gelyang Serai ( met some folks there) den Bt Batok again ( for break fast) ... afterthat go back home..

Sunday

Early morning I went Free preview from Disney Company in Singapore, ESPN & BVI at Prince 1 ( Shaw Tower )

Title : Chicken Little (Ayam Kecik)
Time : 11am

I went with my maid, my kids & my beloved Mummy Clans.. Lynn Hani & family..
Thank You Babe w/o you how can I manage with the kids..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my hubby was on day shift..

Please bring your kids to watch this movie.. confirm 9/10 you will be enjoy & entertain with this Chicken Little..

Abt my plants.. I already give up.... nak curi, curi lah tak kuasa I... yg besar2 tak nak curi.. curi pd bulan ramadan lagi ...

No comments: