I went to see my gynae.. regular chk up lah .. every mth..
Roatine as per normal.. urine, blood pressure & weight .. I gain 2kg already ..patuh I rasa mcm berat... no much ppl in clinic.. cld be fasting mth tak.. watever I waited abt 10mins.. his staff called me & yes my turn to go in to see him..
I ckp dr.. " I suka dtg ur clinic.. tak ramai org .. kalau tiap2 bulan mcm gini kan baggusssss" He smiled at me ...
As usual I was excited to see my baby... heheh very jakun... my baby is not in postion yet... ya... you are kicking & put ur finger inside ur mouth ..sunghguh tak boleh duduk diam ... I got to hear the heartbeat.. heheh I will listen more in labour wards soon.. bunyi mcm kuda berlari... hahahaha
We chat2 wif Dr .. abt IUD, family planning etc.. since he was so free to talk to us .. First time to see IUD wif needles.. quite big lor .. ada benang.. isssk takut ...I was informed to be insert after 44 hari pantang..kena tunggu masa dlm haid 3-4 hari... cost is abt $450 for 5 years... is worth to take IUD than pills .. I hate pills ... always forget to take...talking abt patches... hahaha $30 per mth .. again I prefer IUD...again he said that having 4 kids nice ..
" tu lepas 5 tahun boleh ckp, skg tgh sakit pening kepala"
den he was talking abt his maid.. his car .. .. issskkkk panjang lah story " ..
anyway I got very good info abt family planning from him .. I brought DHA pills.. is good for baby's brains...
semlm sempat pegi bazaaar gelyang ....
tatat.. back to work .. ok ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment