My weekend started from last Friday-Sunday.
After Sahur friday, I already started making Kuih Makmur for 6 butters.. den, Chocolate Cookies, Cornflakes & Sugee.. Sungguh penat Mak buyong nie tau .. my back bone need to rest... 12 hrs marathon making kuih raya .. ambik kau ..
After sahur Saturday, making Kuih Tat also 6 butters..I completed at 12pm...
I went over to ubi area.. I'm offical owner for Baby Optra My baby will be arrives this week & can't wait to see her...Short cut the story lah .. I already tght of buying this car after my promotion but I save up a bit more for downpayment & etc... alhamduiliah syukur rezeki my anak... after knowing the COE went down early of this mth.. at $11k++... I decided to buy her & also convenience for my family NOT meant for luxury.. cos I can't handle my 2 super duper hyper sons...
Shall take pics on her .. ok folks pls wait for her arrives this weekend..
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment