Saturday.. early as 9am, We went to Kembangan Plaza having appt with Dr Aziz. But he just arrived from Dubai, UAE. After weighting myself, urine & check high blood pressure. Since Doctor is not around, I will be rite back before 1pm.. Mind you, my number was 15. We had our breakfast & been thinking where to go for 4hrs.. Nak balik, confirm tido.. Haizzz we went Gelyang Serai since we haven't buy our baju2 raya stuffs.
Colour Theme... it will be Purple color... No need to write down what we brought. confirm boring .. tgk bila hari raya nanti... Mak Buyong confim TAK VOGUE & TAK JAMBU. Baju kurung size LARGE.. tak pernah dlm hidup pakai size L tau....
1pm reached the clinic, tak sampai duduk 5min.. dah calling.. tu lah nasib baik shopping dulu.... seriously I'm so excited to see my baby inside...to see how his/her weight & height..
During scanning, alhumduiliah syukur he/she is doing fine. Many of u tght that I put on weight.. actually I'm gaining 1 kg & my baby is 766gm. A lot of u are guessing is BOY... Like I said, I wouldn't tell any further more as it will secret for us. Start guessing ok ..
OOOYA .... 1st October marked as my 5th anniversary wif Disney Company..
I came in Oct 1999, was temporary staff for 1 yr. I received full time staff Oct 2000. I was 22 years old. Met my hubby here in company, got married, soon to be 3 children, .. Alhumduillah rezeki ...sangat syukur sekali ..
What I learned here..
Don't be afraid to makes mistakes.. more mistakes you make, you will learn & remember the mistakes..
Selamat Menyambut Ramadan yang Mulia nie.... I try my best to fasting if I can...
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment