I've Been Tagged by VM..
so here we go... Pikir byk sgt sampai 7.....
Se7en things that will scare me:
1. Losing my love ones...serious I think will be big impact to me
2. Accident … touchwood
3. Watching scary movies (last movie was “ The Maid”)
4. Eating jamu ( dlm pantang .. heheh hate them)
5. Cockroaches, lizards ( takut sekali)
6. Hantu
7. Wearing RED lipstick ( don't like)
Se7en things I like the most :
1. Shopping & Window shopping - can't live without it
2. Watching movies
3. Pink ( lipstick, outfits,)
4. lepak2 wif Mummies & Daddy clans kat kedai kopi sampai pagi
5. Speading precious times wif my 2 boys & my man
6. Cooking.. trying new resipi when my free time
7. Being Mother & my life time mate, Sadikin Chekman
Se7en most important things in my room :
1. Fan/Aircon - can't stand humid weather
2. my Handphone – my alarm Clock
3. TV/Hi-Fi - to entertain me
4. Telephone
5. Mirror
6. King Size Bed - throw my self in there
7. Comforter- to cover me when I’m freezing
Se7en random facts abt me :
1. I can't ride bicycle ( shhhh jgn bilang org.. hhahaha skg semua dah tahu)
2. I got very loud voice… can screammmm like tarzan
3. I'm Part-Time Smoker( Tgh stress atau cari Ideas)
4. Very emotional & cry easily
5. Very detail & creative person
6. I love bright colours
7. Mummy's Darling
Se7en things I plan to do before I die :
1. To be good Hamba Allah S.W.T
2. To see my children success in their studies( Insya Allah)
3. Performs Haj wif my hubby & children
4. Seek forgiveness from everyone
5. Travel around the world
6. Be the Better Muslim
7. Quit Smoking(very Bad Habit)
Se7en things I can do :
1. Go shopping on my own
2. I can work more 12 hrs & sleep less
3. Sleep 24 hours straight - if I'm too tired
4. Travel alone w/o my love ones (business trip)
5. Baking & cooking
6. Listening music while I'm working or relax at home
7. Take care my 2 little rascals alone
Se7en things I can't do :
1. Driving manual car.. can try next time
2. Go out w/o Make up
3. Can't live without my dear - miss him everytime i don't see his face
4. Can't live without my handphone..
5. Live without oxygen
6. Ride motorcycle or bicycle
7. Sleep without my children
Se7en words I say the most :
1. Dear .. (My hubby lah)
2. Insya Allah
3. Really??
4. Boyssss (my kids)
5. Wak Lu
6. Ok rite set
7. Sembarang ah
Se7en celeb crushes :
1. Ricky Martin (shake Bon Bon,)
2. Richard Gere (dah tua masih handsome tau)
3. Brad Pitt ( Like him in Troy)
4. Patrick Swayze ( like his dance so sexy)
5. Anuar Zain ( Like his powerful voice)
6. Ari Wibowo (ouch, my hubby jeles when I watch him on tv)
7. Orlando Bloom ( jatuh cinta tau LOTR)
1. Freon (Nie my ex SchMate & terbiat sama dgn I)
2.Ctea
3.Jenny (yg Nie fav blog mate I)
4.Haslina( nie pulak Mods Partner)
5. Ogy (Mak Buyong Partner I)
6. Shireen (kasi dia chance, dgr2 dia busy)
7. Husna (Nie another Mak Buyong Partner I)
Ok tu aje... skg semua dah tahu pasal I ... Pikir byk2 eh ..
Selamat Menyambut bulan Ramadan....
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment