I revamped 2 rooms. My kiddos's bedroom set arrived in morning. Both of them were very excited. I told them that they hv to sleep their own room fm tonite onwards.
I did the clean up & decorate their room. The wall are colored warm yellow matches with their bedset bright orange color.
Next room is guest room.. My queen size bed moved to smaller room that used to be my maid's room. We painted light brown color matches the bed. Very zen looks.
Oh ya .. My son, Nabil went for audition for Playhse Disney..Bukan kelong eh, the producer asked me to bring him for audition. We hope that he will be one of shortlist. Acting session, he listens & do it as wat being said.. If he has talents, I might be enrol him for KidsZoomers. Kecik2 dah pandai acting..
Last Sunday
We went to GayLand (Gelyang) Bazaar. Fuyoooh weather was hot. We didn't manage to cover the whole bazaar just went the market area only.

My kiddos arranged them ... all these are my toys stuffs.. Mostly from Disney..

Just arrived, need to put pics frames ... " Incredibles Posters"
Next revamp...
Living & dining Room
Study Room
Our Room

No comments:
Post a Comment